Eligibility for admission
A candidate possessing educational
qualifications as prescribed by the respective State Government & N.C.T.E
from time to time, shall only be eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed., and
M.Ed., Degree Courses of the Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Chennai.
(Ref to the university Guidelines).
The candidate whose application form is
filled and furnished with required documents will be eligible for the entrance
test which comprises 3 rounds consisting written, group discussion and personal
interview by the board members. Admit card will be issued by the office for the
List of Documents Required
candidate will be required to fill in the Admission Form and submit it along
with the following original certificates and two sets of photocopies
all mark sheets & Provisional or Convocation
all mark sheets & Provisional or Convocation (Only applicable for Economics
& Commerce Candidates)
Certificate (in case of students having passed the qualifying examination from
the other state university).
for the change in the name on account of marriage (in case of student having
passed the qualifying examination under her maiden name). Candidate should
submit a copy of the Government Gazette in which the change of name has been
Admissions & Withdrawals
- All admissions into the college are made as per the instructions given by the TNTEU and the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Application for admission into the college should be submitted only in the prescribed form available in the college office.
- Normally admissions are done only once in a year in the beginning of the academic year. Each student and her parent or guardian shall give an undertaking at the time of admission as prescribed by the college from time to time.
- Any candidate who is found to have obtained admission by false representation will be summarily dismissed with forfeiture of all fees paid.
- The students name will be struck off from the roll, if the student is absent for more than five days continuously from the date of admission or reopening of the college whichever is later.
- The semester fees shall be paid in one sum on or before but not later than the FIFTH WORKING DAY of the semester.
- Students are required to retain the receipts, duly signed by the accountant, issued to them for all fees paid.
- If a student fails to pay the fees on the fifth working day of the semester, a fine at the rate five rupees per day shall be levied.
- If a student leaves the college in the middle of any semester she cannot claim remission of any portion of the fees.
- If a student who has duly paid the fees and dues to laboratories and library leaves the college, she will be issued the Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate on submission of a written application to the principal.
- If a student leaves the college at the end of an academic year she can receive the attendance certificate required by the University if she applies for it.
- The original Transfer and Conduct Certificate submitted to the college at the time admission will not be returned to the students, and they will be retained by the college.