Sri Vijay Vidyalaya College of education, a teacher training institute was established in June 2006, administered by Sri Vijay Vidyalaya Educational Trust, DNC Compound, Gandhi Nagar, Dharmapuri-636701. It is recognized by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) F.SRO/NCTE/B.Ed/2006-2007/9688/date 23.12.2006 and affiliated to Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University (TNTEU). It is accredited with `B` grade by NAAC.
Our institution has established the following six departments and appointed one Professor for each.
1. The Department of Pedagogical Sciences
2. The Department of Value Education
3. The Department of Educational Psychology
4. The Department of Educational Technology
5. The Department of Curriculum Planning and Evaluation
6. The Department of Educational Planning and Administration
Our institution is committed to inculcating desirable social and human values and moral principles that would make the student-teachers self-disciplined, value-oriented and qualified teachers for the benefit of the society.
Dorem Ipsum has been the industry’s standard dummy text ever since the en an unknown printer galley dear.
Our vision is to educate the young minds for the creation of empowered teachers to build and lead an enlightened human society and to work towards academic excellence with integral values to reach their full potential.
Discipline, Courage, Excellence
- To provide quality education at the highest standards promoting multi-disciplinary research in applied areas of education.
- To provide the necessary infrastructure and specialities for the students to create a conducive environment for their progress.
- To conduct training programs, seminars, conference, extracurricular activities and placement training to help students progress beyond their potential and guide them to achieve their dreams.